Registration and camera-ready submission portals open: September 01, 2022
Deadline for camera-ready submission: October 10, 2022
Deadline for early bird registration: October 15, 2022
Each accepted paper must be accompanied by the author's registration. Papers that are not accompanied by the author registration will not be included in the conference proceedings and will not appear in the Springer CCIS series
Read these instructions carefully and follow them exactly to minimize the problems and delays with the production of the conference proceedings.
Instructions for preparing the final camera-ready paper
- The deadline for camera-ready submission is October 10, 2022, at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time. This deadline will not be extended. Papers submitted after the deadline may not be included in the conference proceedings.
- Authors should submit their accepted manuscript as per Springer CCIS format ( Word / LaTeX)
- Please make sure that the similarity index of your camera ready submission is below
20% (excluding the bibliography/references) and below 15% for
single source similarities, using standard plagiarism checking software (e.g. Turnitin,
submitting the camera-ready paper.
Papers with similarity score greater than 20% in total and/or greater than 15% for single source; will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- Please include all authors' details (Name, Affiliation, and Email address) in the final manuscript as mentioned in your initial submission.
- The page limit for all papers is 15 pages including figures, tables, equations, references, acknowledgments, etc. Note that there are extra-page charges if the page limit exceeds by 15 pages. If the final manuscript in Springer provided format exceeds 15 pages, INR 2400 or USD 30 per extra page will be charged.
Instructions for preparing the copyright form
- Copyright form can be downloaded here ( Word / PDF)
- Fill the following details as per the information submitted earlier to CVIP 2022. Any changes in the paper title and name of authors will not be entertained.
- Proposed title of the contribution
- Author(s) Full Name(s)
- Corresponding Author Name
- Sign the copyright form and fill the other details as date, address, E-mail id, name etc.
- Please don't change any pre-filled information in the copyright form.
Step-by-step procedure for uploading the camera-ready submission
- Followings files need to be submitted by October 10, 2022.
- Final Camera Ready Copy (in PDF format) of accepted manuscript as per Springer CCIS format
- Source Editable (Word/LaTeX format) file of Camera Ready Copy (in Zip folder) with all supporting files
- Filled and Signed Copyright Form (in PDF format)
- The name of your final Camera Ready Copy must be in the form xxx.pdf where xxx is the three-digit paper ID (zero-padded if necessary). For example, if your paper ID is 24, the filename must be 024.pdf.
- Similarly, Source Editable Manuscript with all supporting files in ZIP folder must be in the form xxx.zip where xxx is the three-digit paper ID (zero-padded if necessary). For example, if your paper ID is 24, the filename must be 024.zip.
- Similarly, the name of Copyright Form must be in the form CRF_xxx.pdf where xxx is the three-digit paper ID (zero-padded if necessary). For example, if your paper ID is 24, the filename must be CRF_024.pdf.
- Login to the CMT site: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CVIP2022
- In the CMT “Author Console”, your accepted paper(s) will appear with a “Create Camera Ready Submission” link. Click on the “Create Camera Ready Submission” link to take you to the camera-ready submission page for your accepted paper.
- After reading the “Welcome” message on the camera-ready submission page, verify that the paper title and abstract are correct in the “Title and Abstract” section.
- Please verify that you upload the final camera-ready paper PDF, Zip folder of source files (in Word or LaTeX) and signed Copyright form PDF.
- Click the “Submit” button or “Save changes” button if you're editing a previous submission—at the bottom of the page to save all your changes. Unless you press the “Submit”/“Save changes” button, any changes you've made to the camera-ready submission (including file uploads and changes to the title, abstract, and author list) will not be saved.