- 2011 and earlier
- S. D. Palekar, J. Kalambe and R. M. Patrikar, “Biochemical Blood Sensing Platform With CMOS Image Sensor and Software-Based Wavelength Filter,” in IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 22, no. 22, pp. 21753-21760, 15 Nov.15, 2022, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2022.3208810.
- Jain, V., Patrikar, R.M. (2021). Real-Time Detection of Droplet Velocity Using Open-Source Computer Vision on EWOD Device. In: Prabu, T., Viswanathan, P., Agrawal, A., Banerjee, J. (eds) Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-0698-4_50
- (2021) Grains level evaluation and performance enhancement for piezoelectric energy harvester, Ferroelectrics, 572:1, 71-93,
- Solanki, R., Minase, S., Mahajan, A. et al. Modeling of gate leakage in cylindrical gate-all-around transistors. J Comput Electron 20, 1694–1701 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10825-021-01766-9
- Ishan C Ghosekar and Ganesh C Patil Review on performance analysis of P3HT:PCBM-based bulk heterojunction organic solar cells 2021 Semicond. Sci. Technol. 36 045005DOI 10.1088/1361-6641/abe21b
- Ganesh C Patil, Suyog T Ingle and Babasaheb R Sankapal Fabrication and characterization of lead sulfide and multi-walled carbon nanotube based field effect transistors using low cost chemical route Ganesh C Patil et al 2021 Eng. Res. Express 3 025016DOI 10.1088/2631-8695/abf90f
- P.P. Deshpande, R.S. Pande, R.M. Patrikar, “Fabrication and characterization of zinc oxide piezoelectric MEMS resonator”, Microsystem Technologies, 26 (2), 415-423, 2020
- V. Jain, R.M. Patrikar, “A Low-Cost Portable Dynamic Droplet Sensing System for Digital Microfluidics Applications”, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 69, pp. 3623 – 3630, 2020
- M. Rani, S.B. Dhok, R.B. Deshmukh, P. Kumar, “Overlap Aware Compressed Signal Classification”, IEEE Access, 8, 52950-52967, 2020
- M. Rani, S.B. Dhok, R.B. Deshmukh, P. Kumar, “Compressed Signal Classification Using Informed Instance Selection”, IETE Technical Review, 1-15, 2020
- M. Rani, S.B. Dhok, R.B. Deshmukh, “A Machine Condition Monitoring Framework Using Compressed Signal Processing”, Sensors 20 (1), 319, 2020
- J. Chandwani, R. Somkuwar, R.B. Deshmukh, “Experimental study on band merging of non-linear multi-band piezoelectric energy harvester into single broadband using magnetic coupling”, Microsystem Technologies, 26 (2), 657-671, 2020
- Ishan C. Ghosekar and Ganesh C. Patil, “Impact of concentration variation and thermal annealing on performance of multilayer OSC consisting of sandwiched P3HT layer between PEDOT: PSS and P3HT: PCBM”, Microelectronics Engineering, vol. 221, 2020
T Pravinraj, R. M. Patrikar, “A droplet actuation technique for a lab-on-chip device using partial wetting surface without external force”, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 285, 482-490, 2019
Jaya Chandwani, R Somkuwar, R. B. Deshmukh, “Multi-band piezoelectric vibration energy harvester for low-frequency applications” J Microsystem Technologies, 1-11, 2019.
M Rani, S. B. Dhok, R. B. Deshmukh, “EEG Monitoring: Performance Comparison of Compressive Sensing Reconstruction Algorithms”, Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications, 9-17, 2019.
RE Chaudhari, S. B. Dhok, “An Optimized Approach to Pipelined Architecture for Fast 2D Normalized Cross-Correlation”, Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, 1950211, 2019
V Kumar, S Yadav, DN Sandeep, S. B. Dhok, RK Barik, H Dubey, “5g cellular: Concept, research work and enabling technologies”, Advances in Data and Information Sciences, 327-338, 2019
IC Ghosekar, G. C. Patil, “Improving organic solar cell efficiency using solution processed poly (3-hexylthiophene) buffer layer”, Micro & Nano Letters, vol. 14, no. 1, pp.74-77, 2019
N. D. Gupta, “Absorption enhancement in hole Interface layer free perovskite solar cells using periodic photonic nanostructures”, Optics & Laser Technology 115, 20-31, 2019
N.D. Gupta, V Janyani, “Analysis of Photonic Crystal Diffraction Grating Based Light Trapping Structure for GaAs Solar Cell”, IETE Journal of Research, 1-12, 2019
- Ishan C. Ghosekar and Ganesh C. Patil, “Performance Analysis and Thermal Reliability Study of Multilayer Organic Solar Cells”, IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability, vol. 19, no.3, pp. 572 – 580, 2019
- Khemnand B Bhagat, Ganesh C Patil, “Negative capacitance δ-bulk planar junctionless transistor for low power applications”, IET Micro & Nano Letters, vol. 14, no.10, pp. 1107-1110, 2019
- Ganesh C Patil, Vijayasri Kristaparapu, Suyog T Ingle, “Approach for fabricating JLT using chemically deposited cadmium sulphide and titanium dioxide”, IET Micro & Nano Letters, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 1060 – 1063, 2019
- A.D. Singh, R.M. Patrikar, “Development of Nonlinear Electromechanical Coupled Macro Model for Electrostatic MEMS Cantilever Beam”, IEEE Access, 7, 140596 – 140605, 2019
- T. Pravinraj, R.M. Patrikar, “Design, fabrication, and modeling of a low-cost droplet on demand device for lab-on-chip applications”, Microelectronic Engineering, 216, 111030, 2019
- A. Kulkarni, V. Kumar, S. Yadav, A.P. Singh, S.B. Dhok, “3D Modelling of Superconductor Enabled Magnetic Induction Transmitter and Relay Coil for Non-conventional Media”, Wireless Personal Communications, 1-27, 2019
- Neha Barothiya, Chetan T Dabhi, Ganesh C Patil, “A novel channel engineered continuous floating gate MOSFET for memory applications”, Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, vol. 14, no.5, pp. 606-613, 2019
- Ishan C. Ghosekar and Ganesh C. Patil, “Thermal stability analysis of buffered layer P3HT/P3HT:PCBM organic solar cells”, IET Optoelectronics, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 240 – 246, 2019
- Pravinraj, T., and Rajendra Patrikar. “Modeling and characterization of surface roughness effect on fluid flow in a polydimethylsiloxane microchannel using a fractal based lattice Boltzmann method.” AIP Advances 8.6 (2018): 065112.
- P. Sahare and S. B. Dhok, “Separation of Machine-Printed and Handwritten Texts in Noisy Documents using Wavelet Transform” IETE Technical Review, June 2018.
- P. Sahare and S. B. Dhok, “Separation of Machine-Printed and Handwritten Texts in Noisy Documents using Courtlet Transform” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2018.
- Somkuwar, R., Chandwani, J. & Deshmukh, R. “Wideband auto-tunable vibration energy harvester using change in centre of gravity”, Microsyst Technol., 24(7): pp 3033-3044, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00542-018-3846-x
- P. Bhoyar, S. Dhok, R. Deshmukh, Hradware implementation of secure and lightweight simeck32/64 cipher for ieee 802.15. 4 transreceiver, AEU International Journal of Electronics and Communication 90(2018) 147-154
- P. Sahare and S. B. Dhok, “Robust Character Segmentation and Recognition Schemes for Multilingual Indian Document Images”, IETE Technical Review, March 2018.
- P. Sahare, RE Chaudhari, S.B. Dhok “Word Level Multi-Script Identification Using Curvelet Transform in Log-Polar Domain”, IETE Journal of Research, Jan. 2018.
- P. Sahare, S. B. Dhok ,“Multilingual Character Segmentation and Recognition Schemes for Indian Document Images” IEEE Access, Jan 2018.
- M. Rani, S. B. Dhok and R. B. Deshmukh, “A Systematic Review of Compressive Sensing: Concepts, Implementations and Applications,” IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 4875-4894, Jan. 2018.
P Bhoyar, P Sahare, S. B. Dhok, R. B. Deshmukh, “Communication technologies and security challenges for internet of things: A comprehensive review”, AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications, 2018
P Zode, R. B. Deshmukh, “Side channel attack resistant architecture for elliptic curve cryptosystem, Cyber-Physical Systems”, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 205-215, 2018
S. B. Dhok, R. B. Deshmukh, AG Keskar, “Efficient fractal image coding using fast Fourier transform”, GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC) vol 1, no. 2, 2018
P Zode, R. B. Deshmukh, “MOS switch-based DPA-resistant GF(28) modulo multiplier”, International Journal of Electronics Letters, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 231-241, 2018
P Sahare, S. B. Dhok, “Separation of Handwritten and Machine-Printed Texts from Noisy Documents Using Contourlet Transform”, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, vol. 43, no. 12, pp. 8159-8177, 2018
AV Mire, S. B. Dhok, NJ Mistry, PD Porey, “Automated approach for splicing detection using first digit probability distribution features”, EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing 18, 2018
V Kumar, R Bhusari, S. B. Dhok, A Prakash, R Tripathi, S Tiwari, “Design of Magnetic Induction Based Energy-Efficient WSNs for Nonconventional Media Using Multilayer Transmitter-Enabled Novel Energy Model”, IEEE Systems Journal, 1-12, 2018
EA Ayele, S. B. Dhok, “Interpolation-free sub-pixel motion estimation using optimal adaptive Kalman filtering technique: a survey”, Journal of Engineering Technology, vol. 6, no.1, pp.194-208, 2018
R Garike, G. C. Patil, “Si3N4: HfO2 dual-k spacer bulk planar junctionless transistor for mixed signal integrated circuits”, IET Circuits, Devices & Systems, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 45-50, 2018
N. D. Gupta, V Janyani, M Mathew, M Kumari, R Singh, “Design and fabrication of InGaN/GaN superlattice-based solar cell using photonic crystal structure”, Journal of Nanophotonics, vol. 12, no.4, pp. 043505, 2018
D Chettri, KJ Singh, M Mathew, N.D. Gupta, “A novel numerical approach for the calculation of refractive index of Wurtzite InxGa1−xN”,, International Journal of Modern Physics B 32 (28), 1850315, 2018.
- Ravi Solanki, Ashutosh Mahajan and Rajendra Patrikar, “Finite-Element Modeling of Retention in Nanocrystal Flash Memories With High-k Interpoly Dielectric Stack”, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Oct. 2017.
- V. Jain, A. Hole, R. Deshmukh and R. Patrikar, “Dynamic capacitive sensing of droplet parameters in a low-cost open EWOD system”, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, vol. 263, pp. 224-233, 2017.
- Parul Sahare, Sanjay B. Dhok, “Script identification algorithms: a survey”, in International Journal of Multimedia Information Retrieval, Vol. 6 (3), pp 211–232, Sept. 2017.
- Vandana Jain, Vasavi Devarasetty, Rajendra M. Patrikar, “Effect of electrode geometry on droplet velocity in open EWOD based device for digital microfluidics applications”, Journal of Electrostatics, vol. 87, pp.11-18, 2017
- T Pravinraj and Rajendra Patrikar. ”Modelling and investigation of partial wetting surfaces for drop dynamics using lattice Boltzmann method.” Applied Surface Science, Volume 409, (2017): 214-222. (DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2017.02.242)
- Rasika Dhavse, Kumar Prashant, Chetan Dabhi, Anand Darji, Rajendra M. Patrikar, “Modified ITAT Model for Data Retention in Nanocrystals Based Flash Memory Gate Stack”, Journal of Nano Research, vol. 45, pp.1-11, 2017
- Alok Naugarhiya, Pankaj Wakhradkar, Pravin N Kondekar, Ganesh C Patil, Rajendra M. Patrikar, “Analytical model for 4H-SiC superjunction drift layer with anisotropic properties for ultrahigh-voltage applications”, Journal of Computational Electronics, vol. 16, pp.190-201, 2017
- Vinay Kumar, Sanjay B. Dhok, Rajeev Tripathi, Sudarshan Tiwari, “Cluster size optimisation with Tunable Elfes sensing model for single and multi-hop wireless sensor networks”, International Journal of Electronics, vol. 104, pp.312-327, 2017
- Eskinder Anteneh Ayele, Sanjay B. Dhok, “Inter-Frame Coding using Motion-Adaptive Sliced Blocks and Elastic Motion Model Techniques: A Survey”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, vol. 15, 2017
- P Sahare, S B Dhok, “Review Of Text Extraction Algorithms for Scene-Text and Document Images”,IETE Technical Review 34(2),144-164, 2017
- P Joshi, R Deshmukh, V Gudur “A Novel Self Compensation Scheme for Truncation Error in Fixed Width Multipliers IET Circuits “, Devices & Systems 2017.
- P Zode, R Deshmukh ,”MOS switch-based DPA-resistant GF (28) modulo multiplier”, International Journal of Electronics Letters, 1-11.
- Ashutosh Mahajan, Dhiraj Gawhane, Rajendra M. Patrikar, “Finite Element Modeling of Fowler–Nordheim Program-Erase Process in High- k Interpoly Dielectric Flash Memories”, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 63, pp. 4729-4736, 2016
- Suresh S Balpande, Rajesh S Pande, Rajendra M. Patrikar, “Design and low cost fabrication of green vibration energy harvester”, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, vol. 251, pp.134-141, 2016
- Vinayak Pachkawade, Rajesh Junghare, Rajendra M. Patrikar, Michael Kraft, “Mechanically coupled ring-resonator filter and array (analytical and finite element model)”, IET Computers & Digital Techniques, vol. 10, pp.261-267, 2016
- Deepak G Khushalani, Rajesh S Pande, Rajendra M. Patrikar, “Fabrication and characterization of MEMS cantilever array for switching applications”, Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 157, pp.78-82, 2016
- Ashish Sharma, Sadanand Yadav, Sandeep Dandu, Vinay Kumar, Joydeep Sengupta, Sanjay B. Dhok, Sudhir Kumar, “Magnetic Induction based Non-Conventional Media Communications: A Review”, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 17, pp.926 – 940, 2016
- Ravindra E Chaudhari, Sanjay B. Dhok, “Fractal Video Coding Using Fast Normalized Covariance Based Similarity Measure”, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2016, 2016
- Vinay Kumar, Kuthadi Gayatri Devi, Sadanand Yadav, Joydeep Sengupta, Sanjay B. Dhok, “Novel Energy Efficient Protocols for Gaussian & Uniform Distributed Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks”, Transactions on Networks and Communications, vol. 4, 2016
- Archana Vasant Mire, Sanjay B. Dhok, Naresh J Mistry, Prakash D Porey, “Tampering Localization in Double Compressed Images by Investigating Noise Quantization”, International Journal of Digital Crime and Forensics (IJDCF), vol. 8, pp.46-62, 2016.
- Chetan T Dabhi, Ganesh C Patil, “Underlap channel silicon-on-insulator quantum dot floating-gate MOSFET for low-power memory applications”, Journal of Computational Electronics, vol. 15, pp.1563-1569, 2016.
- Vasu Pulijala, Azeemuddin Syed, “Comparison of the effects of 60nm and 96nm thick patterned permalloy thin films on the performance of on-chip spiral inductors”, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 419 pp.245-248, 2016
- Vandana Jain, T. Pravin Raj, R.B. Deshmukh, and Rajendra M. Patrikar, “Design, fabrication and characterization of low cost printed circuit board based EWOD device for digital microfluidics applications” Microsystem Technologies (Springer), vol. 22, no.157, pp.1-9, 2015
- Amit Mahesh Joshi, Vivek Mishra, Rajendra M. Patrikar “Low complexity hardware implementation of quantization and CAVLC for H.264 encoder”, September 2015
- Deepak G. Khushalani, Vaibhav Dubey, Pratik P. Bheley, Rajendra M. Patrikar, “Design optimization & fabrication of micro cantilever for switching application”, Sensors and Actuators A Physical 225 · April 2015
- Jayu Kalambe, Rajendra M. Patrikar, “Design, Fabrication, and Characterization of Electrostatically Actuated Microcantilever Sensor for Temperature Detection”, IEEE Sensors Journal 15(3):1595-1601 · March 2015
- Amit Joshi, Vivek Mishra, Rajendra M. Patrikar, “FPGA prototyping of video watermarking for ownership verification based on H.264/AVC”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, February 2015
- Amit Joshi, Vivek Mishra, R. M. Patrikar, “FPGA prototyping of video watermarking for ownership verification based on H.264/AVC”, Multimedia Tools and Applications · February 2015
- Amit Joshi, Amit Kumar Mishra, R. M. Patrikar “Design of real-time video watermarking based on Integer DCT for H.264 encoder”, International Journal of Electronics 102(1) · January 2015
- Vishakha P. Bhale, Upena D. Dalal, R. M. Patrikar, “Design and comparison of 0.18-µm CMOS power amplifiers for ultra-wide-band applications”, International Journal of Wireless and Mobile Computing 9(4):307 · January 2015
- R. Dhavse, N. Gupta, C. Sinha, R. M. Patrikar, “DIBL improvement in 65 nm metal gate flash memory cell by using quantum dots floating gate”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 10(2):3101-3110 · January 2015
- Ganesh C. Patil, V. H. Bonge, M. M. Malode, R. G. Jain, ” Novel δ-doped Partially Insulated Junctionless Transistor for Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits,” Superlattices and Microstructures (Elsevier), vol. 90, no. 2, pp. 247-256, 2015
- Archana V. Mire, S.B. Dhok, N.J. Mistry, P.D. Porey, “Factor Histogram based Forgery Localization in Double Compressed JPEG Images”, Procedia Computer Science (Elsevier), vol. 54. 690-696, 2015
- Archana V Mire, Sanjay B Dhok, Narendra J Mistry, Prakash D Porey, “Localization of Tampering Created with Facebook Images by Analyzing Block Factor Histogram Voting”, International Journal of Digital Crime and Forensics (IJDCF), vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 33-54, 2015
- G Pendharkar, R Deshmukh, R Patrikar, “Investigation of surface roughness effects on fluid flow in passive micromixer,” Microsystem Technologies, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 2261-2269, 2014. (ISSN No.: 0946-7076)
- S Sahare, RB Deshmukh, RM Patrikar, “Role of Hydrogen in Transition from Amorphous Silicon to Nanocrystalline Silicon for Solar Cell Applications”, Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine,vol. 6, no. 7, pp. 785-790, 2014.
- AA Deshmukh, RB Deshmukh, “Performance Analysis of Gated Ring Oscillator Designed for Audio Frequency range Asynchronous ADC”, International Journal of VLSI Design & Communication, 2014
- V Kumar, SB Dhok, R Tripathi, S Tiwari, “A Review Study on Analytical Estimation of Optimal Number of Clusters in Wireless Sensor Networks”, Transactions on Networks and Communications, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 75-103, 2014.
- V Kumar, SB Dhok, R Tripathi, S Tiwari, “ A Review Study of Hierarchical Clustering Algorithms for Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Computer Science, vol. 11, no.3, pp. 92-101, 2014(ISSN 1694-0814 )
- K Mishra, V Nandanwar, EA Ayele, SB Dhok, “FPGA Implementation of Single Precision Floating Point Multiplier Using High Speed Compressors”, International Journal of Soft Computing & Engineering, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 18-23, 2014. (ISSN No.: 2231-2307)
- AV Mire, SB Dhok, NJ Mistry, PD Porey “Resampling Detection in Digital Images: A Survey”, International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 84, no. 8, pp. 24-29, 2013. (ISSN No.: 0975-8887)
- EA Ayele, RE Chaudhari, SB Dhok, “Fast Motion Estimation for Quad-Tree Based Video Coder Using Normalized Cross-Correlation Measure”, – International Journal of Image processing (IJIP), vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 330-338, 2013.
- AV Mire, SB Dhok, PD Porey, NJ Mistry, “Automation of JPEG Ghost Detection using Graph Based Segmentation”, International Journal Of Computational Engineering Research, vol. 3, no.12, pp. 42-47, 2013
- D Barbadikar, R Gautam, S Sahare, R Patrikar, J Bhatt, “Optimization of process parameter for synthesis of silicon quantum dots using low pressure chemical vapour deposition”, Bulletin of Materials Science, June 2013, Volume 36, Issue 3, pp 483-490.
- Gaurav Pendharkar, Raghavendra Deshmukh, Rajendra Patrikar, “Investigation of surface roughness effects on laminar flow in micromixers using Lattice Boltzmann method”, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Amit Joshi, Dr. Vivekanand Mishra, Dr. R. M. Patrikar, “Real Time Implementation of Integer DCT based Video Watermarking architecture”, International Arab Journal of Information Technology (IAJIT), November 2013
- Dipika R. Barbadikar, Rashmi Rashmi, Sanjay Sahare, Rajendra Patrikar, Jatin Bhatt “Optimization of process parameter for synthesis of silicon quantum dots using low pressure chemical vapour deposition”, Bulletin of Materials Science 36(3)· June 2013
- Ganesh C. Patil and S. Qureshi, “Engineering buried oxide in dopant segregated Schottky barrier SOI MOSFET for nanoscale CMOS circuits,” Microelectronics Reliability, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 349-355, 2013. (ISSN No.: 0026-2714)
- Ganesh C. Patil and S. Qureshi,”Asymmetric drain underlap dopant-segregated Schottky barrier ultrathin-body SOI MOSFET for low-power mixed-signal circuits,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 045002-9, 2013. (ISSN No.: 0268-1242
- S Pardeshi, R Patrikar, R Dhodapkar, A Kumar “Validation of computational approach to study monomer selectivity toward the template Gallic acid for rational molecularly imprinted polymer design”, Journal of Molecular Modeling, November 2012, Vol. 18, no.11, pp 4797-4810.
- SD Chawade, MA Gaikwad, RM Patrikar, “Review of xy routing algorithm for network-on-chip architecture”, International Journal of Internet Computing, vol. 1, no. 4, 2012(ISSN No: 2231–6965)
- SD Chawade, MA Gaikwad, RM Patrikar, “Design XY Routing Algorithm for Network-On-Chip Architecture”, International Journal of Research And Development, 2012
- JP Kalambe, RM Patrikar, Design of Microcantilever-Based Biosensor with Digital Feedback Control Circuit, Journal of Sensors, Hindawi Publication,Volume 2012,Article ID 586429, DOI: 10.1155/2012/586
- A Shrirao, R Gautam, RM Patrikar “Effect of Asymmetric Channel on Charging Behavior of 22-nm Quantum-Dot Floating-Gate Flash Memory Cell”, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 59, no.9, pp.2550 – 2554, 2012
- EA Ayele, SB Dhok, “Review of proposed high efficiency video coding (HEVC) standard,” International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 59, no. 15, pp. 1-9, 2012. (ISSN No.: 0975-8887)
- RE Chaudhari, SB Dhok, “Review of Fractal Transform based Image and Video Compression”, International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 57, no. 19, pp. 23-31, 2012. (ISSN No.: 0975-8887)
- Ganesh C. Patil and S. Qureshi, “Underlap channel metal source/drain SOI MOSFET for thermally efficient low-power mixed signal circuits,” Microelectronics Journal, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 321-328, 2012. (ISSN No.: 0026-2692)
- Ganesh C. Patil and S.Qureshi,”Engineering Spacers in dopant-segregated Schottky barrier SOI MOSFET for Nanoscale CMOS logic Circuits,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 045004-12, 2012. (ISSN No.: 0268-1242
- Ganesh C. Patil and S. Qureshi, “Impact of Segregation layer on Scalability and Analog/RF performance of Nanoscale Schottky barrier SOI MOSFET,” Journal of Semiconductor Technology and Science, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 66-74, 2012. (ISSN No.: 1598-1657
- Ashwini Shrirao, Rashmi, and Rajendra M. Patrikar, “Effect of Asymmetric Channel on Charging Behavior of 22 nm Quantum Dot Floating Gate Flash Memory Cell’, IEEE Transaction on Electron Devices (September Issue: Volume 59, Issue 9. Published online 27 July 2012, DOI: 10.1109/TED.2012.2204999).
- Sushma Pardeshi, Rajendra Patrikar, Rita Dhodapkar, Anupama Kumar “Validation of computational approach to study monomer selectivity towards the template Gallic acid for rational molecularly imprinted polymer design” Journal of molecular Modeling, 06/2012; 18(11):4797-810. (2012) DOI 10.1007/s00894-012-1481-5
- S.B Dhok , R.B. Deshmukh , A.G. Keskar, “Efficient Fractal Image Coding using FFT” GSTF International Journal on Computing, vol. 1, no. 2, February 2011, pp 35-40
- Mahendra Gaikwad and Rajendra Patrikar “Review of Network-on-Chip Architecture”, International Journal on Computer Engineering & Information Technology (IJCEIT), ISSN 0974-2034, Vol. 13, No. 18, Special Edition Jan-Feb. 2010, pp. 19-22
- Mahendra Gaikwad and Rajendra Patrikar “Review of Switching Techniques for Network-on-Chip Architecture”, International Journal on Computer Engineering & Information Technology (IJCEIT), ISSN 0974-2034, Vol. 17, No. 22, Special Edition Jan-Feb. 2010, pp. 52-57
- Kshirsagar R.V., Patrikar R.M., “Design of a Novel Fault Tolerant Voter Circuit for TMR Implementation to Improve Reliability in Digital Circuits”, Microelectronics Reliability 49 (2009), pp. 1573-1577, Dec. 2009. (DOI information: 10.1016/j.microrel.2009.08.001.
- Mahendra Gaikwad and Rajendra Patrikar, “Perfect Difference Network for Network-on-Chip Architecture” International Journal of Computer Science & Network Security (IJCSNS), Dae-Sang Office 301, Sangdo 5 dong 509-1, Dongjack, Seoul 156-743, Korea, ISSN:1738-7906, vol. 9, no. 12, December 2009.
- Rahul Badghare, Sanjiv Mangal, R.B.deshmukh, Rajendra Patrikar “Design of Low Power Parallel Multiplier” Journal of Low Power Electronics – Vol. 5, No.1, April 2009.
- Sudhir G. Akojwar, Rajendra M. Patrikar ” Improving Life Time of Wireless Sensor Networks Using Neural Network Based Classification Techniques With Cooperative Routing” International Journal of Communications, Issue 1, Volume 2, 2008 pp.75-86
- Rajesh S. Pande, Rajendra M. Patrikar, “Modeling and simulation for RF MEMS devices,” WSEAS Transactions on Electronics, Issue 4, Vol. 5, April 2008, pp.155-165.
- R. M. Patrikar, “Modeling and simulation of surface roughness”, Applied Surface Science (2004): 213–220.
- R. M. Patrikar, Chong Yi Dongb, Wenjun Zhuanga, “Modelling interconnects with surface roughness”, Microelectronics Journal (2002): 929–934.