1. 18 M.Tech (Communication System Engineering) students from 2020 batch are selected for industry internships.
2. Our B.Tech. Student Mr. Sushant Thombre is All India Rank 1 in CAT-2019. Congratulations!!.
3. Three of our students secured All India ranks within top 100 in GATE 2020. Congratulations !!
One week online AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) FDP on Silicon Photonics, sponsored by ATAL Academy
Title: Future of Integrated Circuits Duration: 20th to 24th December, 2021, Details of the course
Student Lecture Series; Organized jointly by Dept. of ECE & IEEE Student Chapter, VNIT in Virtual Mode
- 1st Lecture; Speaker: Dr. Jayaprakash. Asst. Professor, IISc, Bengaluru, Date: 27th September, 2021 Title: Medical Image Formation: X-Ray Computed Tomography (XCT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), and Diffuse Optical Tomography (DOT)Medical Image Formation: X-Ray Computed Tomography (XCT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), and Diffuse Optical Tomography (DOT). Talk Abstract & Speaker Bio Sketch
- 2nd Lecture; Speaker: Dr. Ravibabu Mulaveesala. Associate Professor, IIT Delhi, Date: 4th October, 2021. Title: Infrared Image Correlation for Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Solids. Talk Abstract & Speaker Bio Sketch
- 3rd Lecture; Speaker: Dr. Karla Mercado-Shekhar. Asst. Professor, IIT Gandhinagar, Date: 8th November, 2021 Title: Ultrasound elastography: Imaging the biomechanical properties of tissues. Talk Abstract & Speaker Bio Sketch
Following events were organized under Centre of Excellence (Combedded Systems) in Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- First International Symposium on Molecular and Biological Communications, Feb 01-05, 2021. For more details go to Event page.
- International Symposium on Medical Imaging in Clinical Environment, Feb 08-13, 2021. For more details go to Event page.
- International Symposium on Role of Localization/Positioning in 5G,IoT and E-Health, Feb 15-19, 2021. For more details go to Event page.
- International Lecture Series on Technologies for High Frequency Communications, March 09-13, 2021.
A GIAN course on Functional MRI: Methods and Applications for Medical Imaging during October 22-26, 2018 organized by Electronics and Communication Department, VNIT, Nagpur