Publications & Journals
International/National Referred Journals during the year 2017-18
- Wang, J. Wang, Guoru Ding, L. Wang, T. A. Tsiftsis and Prabhat Kumar Sharma, “Resource Allocation for Energy Harvesting-Powered D2D Communication Underlaying UAV-Assisted Networks” IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking, March 2018.
- LokeshGahane, Prabhat Kumar Sharma, N. Varshney, T. Tsiftsis and P. Kumar, “An Improved Energy Detector for Mobile Cognitive Users over Generalized Fading Channels”, IEEE Transactions on Communications, February
- Nella, and A. S. Gandhi, “A Five-Port Integrated UWB and Narrowband Antennas System Design for CR Applications”, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 66, Issue. 4, pp. 1669-1676, February 2018.
- LokeshGahane and Prabhat Kumar Sharma, “Performance of Improved Energy Detector with Cognitive Radio Mobility and Imperfect-CSI”, IET Communications, Vol 11, Issue 12, pp. 1857 – 1863, August 2017.
- Prabhat Kumar Sharma and Ankur Bansal, ”DF MISO System with Arbitrary Beamforming in Atmospheric Turbulence and Misalignment Errors” to appear in Photonic Network Communications, Oct 2017.
- Santosh kumarSabat, Prabhat Kumar Sharma and Abhay Gandhi, “Full-Duplex Cooperative Spectrum Sensing with Primary User Activity in Cognitive Radio Networks” to appear in IETE Technical Review (Taylor &Francis), Oct 2017.
- KambleVipin Milind, MayurRajaramParate, and Kishor M. Bhurchandi, “No reference noise estimation in digital images using random conditional selection and sampling theory”, The Visual Computer (2017): 1-17.
- Kamble, Paresh R., Avinash G. Keskar, and Kishor M. Bhurchandi, “Ball tracking in sports: a survey” Artificial Intelligence Review (2017): 1-51.
- KahuSamruddhi Y., and Kishor M. Bhurchandi, “A Low-Complexity, Sequential Video Compression Scheme Using Frame Differential Directional Filter Bank Decomposition in CIE La* b* Color Space.” IEEE Access 5 (2017): 14914-14929.
- ParateMayurRajaram, Vishal R. Satpute, and Kishor M. Bhurchandi, “Global-patch-hybrid template-based arbitrary object tracking with integral channel features”, Applied Intelligence (2018): 1-15.
- Kamble V. M., and K. Bhurchandi, “Noise Estimation and Quality Assessment of Gaussian Noise Corrupted Images” IOP Conference Series Journal: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 331, No. 1. IOP Publishing, 2018.
- ParateMayurRajaram, and Kishor M. Bhurchandi “Structurally Enhanced Correlation Tracking” KSII Transactions on Internet & Information Systems, 11.10 (2017).
- NeoleBhumika A., Bhagyashree V. Lad, and K. M. Bhurchandi, “Denoising of digital images using consolidation of edges and separable wavelet transform” International Journal of Computer Applications, 168.10 (2017).
- Varun Tiwari, AvinashKeskar, NC Shivaprakash, “Towards creating a reference based self-learning model for improving human machine interaction”, CSI transactions on ICT, Volume 5, Issue 2, Pages201-208, 2017.
- Varun Tiwari, AvinashKeskar, NC Shivaprakash, “A Reconfigurable IoT Architecture with Energy Efficient Event-Based Data Traffic Reduction Scheme”, International Journal of Online Engineering, Volume 13, Issue 2, 2017.
- MdFarukh Hashmi, Avinash G Keskar, “An Optimized FPGA Implementation of CAN 2.0 Protocol Error Detection Circuitry”, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Volume 6, Issue 3, 2017.
- PatilRupali B., K. D. Kulat, and A. S. Gandhi, “SDR Based Energy Detection Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio for Real Time Video Transmission”, Modelling and simulations in Engineering, 2018.
- MaratheDushyant, and Kishore Kulat, “A compact dual, triple band resonators for negative permittivity metamaterial”, AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications,88 (2018): 157-165.
- MaratheDushyant, and Kishore Kulat, “A Compact Triple-Band Negative Permittivity Metamaterial for C, X-Band Applications”, International Journal of Antennas and Propagation (2017).
- MaratheDushyant, and Kishore Kulat, “A wideband wide‐angle ultrathin low profile metamaterial microwave absorber”, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters,3 (2018): 799-801.
- MaratheDushyant, and Kishore Kulat, Comment on “A Compact Ultra-Thin Ultra-Wideband Microwave Metamaterial Absorber”, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters (In Press).
- Gupta Aditya, NeerajBokde, and K. D. Kulat, “Hybrid Leakage Management for Water Network Using PSF Algorithm and Soft Computing Techniques”, Water Resources Management(2018): 1-19.
- Mishra Sudhir Kumar, and Kishore DamodarKulat, “Reduced Feedback Rate Schemes for Transmit Antenna Selection With Alamouti Coding”, IEEE Access 6 (2018): 10028-10040.
- Bokde N., Kulat, K., Beck, M. W., &Asencio-Cortés, G., “R package impute Testbench to compare imputations methods for univariate time series”, The R Journal. In Press.
- Aditya Dinesh Gupta, NeerajBokde, DushyatMarathe, Kishore Kulat, “Optimization techniques for leakage management in urban water distribution networks”, Water Science and Technology: Water Supply6 (2017): 1638-1652.
- BokdeNeerajDhanraj, Aditya Gupta, and Kishore Kulat, “Backward elimination approach of regression model to decide the road safety policies across the states in India”, Indian journal of science and technology48 (2017).
- PatilRupali B., K. D. Kulat, and A. S. Gandhi, “GMSK Based Real Time Video Transmission on SDR Platform”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research15 (2017): 5089-5093.
- Gupta A. D., and Kulat K.D., “A selective literature review on leak management techniques for water distribution system”, Water Resources Management. (2018) DOI: 10.1007/s11269-018-1985-6.
- Gupta A. D.,andKulat K.D., “Leakage reduction in water distribution system using efficient pressure management techniques. Case study: Nagpur, India”, Water Science and Technology: Water Supply. DOI is 10.2166/ws.2018 (2018) .023.
- R. Satpute, K.D. Kulat, A.G. Keskar, “Comparative analysis of video compression mechanisms using 3D-DWT based video encoding along with EZW”, International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics 7 (4)(2017), 411-425.
- VenkataSainath Gupta and A. S. Gandhi, “A simple and efficient data loss recovery technique for SHM applications”, Smart Structures and Systems, Volume: 20, Issue: 1, pp.35-42, July 2017. doi: 10.12989/sss.2017.20.1.035.
- Rupali B. Patil, K.D.Kulat, A.S.Gandhi, ”GMSK Based Real Time Video Transmission on SDR Platform”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 12, Number 15 (2017) pp.5089-5093.
- Anveshkumar Nella, and Abhay Suresh Gandhi, “A Survey on Planar Antenna Designs for Cognitive Radio Applications”, Wireless Personal Communications, Vol. 98, Issue. 1, pp. 541-569, Jan. 2018.
- Alpana R. Dongrea, Akshay P. Patila, Amit, J. Wahurwagha, Ashwin Kothari, KishorBurchundi, Manish P. Manohare, “Acoustical characteristics of classrooms of tropical climate” Applied Acoustics,121 (2017): 46-55.
- H. Ghare, A.G. Kothari, “Interference analysis and mitigation techniques in Wireless Body Area Networks”, Wireless Personal Communications Journal, March 2017.
- Saxena, A. Kothari “Mathematical Modeling of n-Sided Polygon Metamaterial Split Ring Resonators for 5.8 GHz ISM Band Applications”, Wireless Personal Communications, 2017.
- Sumin D. Joseph, S. Manoj, Chetan Waghmare, K. Nandakumar, Ashwin Kothari, “UWB Sensing Antenna, Reconfigurable Transceiver and Reconfigurable Antenna Based Cognitive Radio Test Bed”, Wireless Personal Communications (2017).
- Cheggoju Naveen, and Vishal R. Satpute, “INPAC: Independent Pass coding algorithm for robust image data transmission through low SNR channels”, The Visual Computer4 (2018): 563-573. doi:10.1007/s00371-017-1361-1.
- ParateMayurRajaram, Vishal R. Satpute, and Kishor M. Bhurchandi, “Global-patch-hybrid template-based arbitrary object tracking with integral channel features”, Applied Intelligence (2018): 1-15.
- Nawandar Neha K., and Vishal R. Satpute. “Energy Efficient Quality Tunable CORDIC for DSP Applications on Battery Operated Portable Devices”, Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers 27.04 (2018): 1850051.
- KaduSneha, Naveen Cheggoju, and Vishal R. Satpute, “Noise-resilient compressed domain video watermarking system for in-car camera security,” Multimedia Systems (2017): 1-13, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00530-017-0584-3.
- Gupta, “Nonsubsampledshearlet domain fusion techniques for CT-MR neurological images using improved biological inspired neural model “, Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, vol. 38, pp. 262-274, 2018.
- Singh, R.S. Anand, D. Gupta, “CT and MR image information fusion scheme using a cascaded framework in ripplet and nonsubsampled shearlet domain Model “, IET Image Processing , 2018.
44. S Suresh, D Das, S Lal, D Gupta, “Image quality restoration framework for contrast enhancement of satellite remote sensing images”, Remote Sensing Applications: Society and Environment, vol. 10, pp. 104-119, 2018.
- D Gupta, RS Anand, “A hybrid edge-based segmentation approach for ultrasound medical images “, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31, pp. 116-126, 2017.
- Shashikant, Parul Garg and Prabhat Kumar Sharma, “Location Tracking for Indoor VLC Systems using Intelligent Photodiode Receiver”, provisionally accepted IET Communications, March 2018.
- Sadanand Yadav andVinay Kumar, “Optimal Clustering in Underwater Wireless Sensor Networks: Acoustic, EM and FSO Communication Compliant Technique”, IEEE Access Journal, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2723506, Vol. 5, pp. 12761-12776.
- N. Sandeep and Vinay Kumar,“Review on Clustering, Coverage and Connectivity in Underwater Wireless Sensor Networks: A Communication Techniques Perspective”, IEEE Access Journal, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2713640, Vol. 5, pp. 11176-111999, 07 July 2017.
- Rao, Vinay Kumar, S.Kumar, S. Yadav, V. K. Ancha and R. Tripathi, “Power Efficient and Coordinated eICIC-CPC-ABS Method for Downlink in LTE-Advanced Heterogeneous Networks”, Physical Communication (Elsevier), DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.phycom.2017.05.002, Volume 24, Pages 71– 82, 2017.
- Kumar, S. Yadav, S. Dandu, Vinay Kumar, J.Sengupta, S.B. Dhok and S. Kumar “Magnetic Induction-Based Non-Conventional Media Communications: A Review” IEEE Sensor Journal, Vol. 17, Issue 4, pp. 926 – 940, Feb.15, 2017.
- Akshay Kulkarni, Vinay Kumar, Pankaj Dhule, Sanjay Kumar Mishra, AnvitaTripathi and RabindraBarik, “Optical Filter Enabled Continuous Disinfection of Hospital Rooms using MultiSensor Feedback Aided Light Source”, Procedia Computer Science, Elsevier, Vol. 125, pp. 459- 467, 2018.
- RabindraBarik, Amaresh Chandra Dubey, T Pratik, Rakesh Kumar Lenka, Harishchandra Dubey, KunalMankodiya and Vinay Kumar, “MistData: Leveraging Mist Computing for Secure and Scalable Architecture for Smart and Connected Health”, Procedia Computer Science, Elsevier Vol. 125, pp. 647-653, 2018 (Best Paper Award).
- Saugata Sinha, Vikram S. Dogra, Bharagava K. Chinni, Navalgund A. Rao, “Frequency Domain Analysis of Multiwavelength Photoacoustic Signal for Differentiating Among Malignant, Benign and Normal Thyroids in an Ex Vivo Study With Human Thyroids”, Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, Volume 36, Issue 10, October 2017, Pages: 2165 – 2177, DOI: 10.1002/jum.14259, ISSN No: 1550-9613.
Research Publications in International/National Conferences during the year 2017-18
- Prabhat Kumar Sharma, Kamal Agrawal, and Parul Garg, “Multihop FD Relaying with Fixed and Random Phase Errors”, 24th National Conference on Communications (NCC), IIT Hyderabad, India, Feb 2018.
- Santosh kumarSabat, Prabhat Kumar Sharma, Abhay Gandhi, “Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Full-Duplex CRN with Primary User Activity”, IEEE COMSNETS, Bengaluru, January, 2018.
- PrasannaRaut, Prabhat Kumar Sharma, “Full-Duplex Multi-User Two-Way Relay Systems With Optimal Scheduling”, IEEE COMSNETS, Bengaluru, January, 2018.
- LokeshGahane, Prabhat Kumar Sharma, Parul Garg and T. A. Tsiftsis, ” Improved Energy Detector with Cognitive User Mobility over Generalized Fading Channels” accepted for publication in IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC-Fall), Toronto, Canada, September
- Haichao Wang, Guoru Ding, Jinlong Wang, Le Wang, Theodoros A. Tsiftsis and Prabhat Kumar Sharma, “Resource Allocation for the Energy Harvesting-Powered D2D Communication Underlaying Cellular Networks”, IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Paris, France, May 2017.
- Ankur Bansal, Prabhat Kumar Sharma, and Manav Bhatnagar, “A Quartic Mixture Distribution and Its Application to ML Decoder Based Analysis of FSO Systems”, IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) Workshops, Paris, France, May 2017.
- PatilPurva S., Bhumika A. Neole, and KishorBhurchandi, “Performance evaluation of a new local edge profile preservation based denoising algorithm”, International Conference on Signal and Image Processing Applications (ICSIPA), IEEE, 2017.
- A Vinay Kumar, VV Ram Prasad, KM Bhurchandi, VR Satpute, Lizy Pious, S Kar, “Dense reconstruction of 3D human face using 5 images and no reference model” 4th International Conference on Control, Decision and Information Technologies (CoDIT), IEEE, 2017.
- Nikhil B. Gaikwad, Ajay Khandare, MiheerMayekar, Avinash G. Keskar, “Design and Implementation of Digital System for Cost Effective Lightning Detection Sensor Node”, 8th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), IIT, Delhi, July 2017.
- M. Shyam Prasad, Radhika Swarnkar, K Visnu Prasad, M Radhakrishnan, MdFarukh Hashmi, AG Keskar, “SSVEP Signal Detection for BCI Application”, Advance Computing Conference (IACC), 2017 IEEE 7th International, Pages 590-595, 2017.
- Bokde N., A. Troncoso, G. Asencio-Cortés, K. Kulat, and F. Martínez-Álvarez, “Pattern sequence similarity based techniques for wind speed forecasting”, International Work-Conference on Time Series (ITISE), Granada, Spain 2, 786-794.
- Bokde N., A Wakpanjar, K Kulat, AE Feijoo, “Robust performance of PSF method over outliers and random patterns in univariate time series forecasting”, International Technology Congress 2017.
- MaratheDushyant, and Kishore Kulat, “A compact dual-band resonator for negative permittivity metamaterial at microwave regime”, Twenty Fourth National Conference on Communications (NCC), IIT Hyderabad, 25-28th Feb, 2018.
- ChimanakarMohit, MaratheDushyant, and Kishore Kulat, “A Compact Triple-Band Negative Permittivity Metamaterial at Microwave Frequencies”, Indian Antenna Week (IAW 2017), (DIAT), Pune, 5-9th June, 2017.
- JagdishKene, Kishore Kulat, Parag Jawarkar, “Optimization of physical layer performance of Wi-Max system with low density parity check code”, International Conference on Communication information and Computing Technology (ICCICT), 2018.
- Rupali B Patil, K.D. Kulat, “Audio compression using dynamic Huffman and RLE coding”, International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES), 2017, 160-162.
- KhyatiShrivastav, KD Kulat, “Energy efficient scalability of heterogeneous broad transmission distance protocol (HT-BTDP) in WSN for Internet-of-Things”, International Conference on Control, Decision and Information Technologies (CoDIT), 2017, 0627-0632.
- RG Sutar, AG Kothari, “Multi-Constrained Non-Linear Array Synthesis Using Ant Lion Optimization with Penalty Function Method”, Twenty Third National Conference on Communications (NCC), IIT Madras, Chennai, 2017.
- Neha K. Nawandar, Cheggoju Naveen, Saiyma Fatima Raza, V. R. Satpute, “PEARL: Power Efficient Adaptable and Robust LUT based Chaotic Security Algorithm for Communication in Agricultural Apps”, INDIAcom-2017, 1st to 3rd March 2017, BharatiVidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi. in press.
- PranjaliGajbhiye, Cheggoju Naveen, Vishal R Satpute, “Underwater Image Enhancement using NTSC Color Model”, INDIAcom-2017. in press.
- PranjaliGajbhiye, Naveen Cheggoju and Vishal Satpute, “Moving Object Detection and Tracking in Traffic Surveillance Video Sequences”, International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking, and Informatics (ICACNI)-2017, NIT Goa. (Springer Proceedings). In press.
- GajbhiyePranjali, Ch Naveen, and Vishal R. Satpute, “VIRTUe: Video surveillance for rail-road traffic safety at unmanned level crossings; (Incorporating Indian scenario).” IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP), 14-16 July 2017. IEEE, 2017.
- Sai Krishna Thangallapally, RaghupathiMaripeddi, Vamshi Krishna Banoth, Naveen Cheggoju, Vishal R. Satpute, “E-Security System for Vehicle Number Tracking at Parking Lot”, 2018 IEEE International Students’ Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science, 24-25 February 2018, NIT Bhopal. In press.
- LokeshbabuGangula, Srikanth G., Naveen Cheggoju, Vishal R. Satpute, “Vision Improvement in Automated Cars by Image Deraining”, 2018 IEEE International Students’ Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science, 24-25 February 2018, NIT Bhopal. In press.
- TarachandUlli, D. Gupta, “Segmentation of calcified plaques in intravascular ultrasound images”, 6th International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking, and Informatics, 2018.
- SurenderKanniyan, Mani Bhushan, Sharad Bhartiya, “ Nonlinear state and Parameter Estimation for Parabolic trough Colector“, ACODS, Hyderabad, February 2018.
- Amit Vijay Waghmare, PradhnyaArunPriyadarshi, SurenderKannaiyan, VipinKamble, “Nonlinear State Estimation Technique Implementation For Human Heart Model”, 24th National Conference on Communication(NCC), IIT Hyderabad, 25-28 February 2018,.
- Abhilash Ashok Bhadke, SurenderKannaiyan, VipinKamble, “Symmetric Chaos-Based Image Encryption Technique on lmage Bit-Planes using SHA-256”, 24th National Conference on Communication(NCC), IIT Hyderabad, 25-28 February 2018.
- Swapnil Bhole, Amit Rathod, Srinivas Doddipalli, K. Surender, Ashwin Kothari, “A Compact Planar Antenna with Meander lines for TV White Space Applications”, 2018 IEEE International Students’ Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science, 24-25 February 2018, NIT Bhopal. In press.
- Swapnil Bhole, NachiketGokhale, Srinivas Doddipalli, K. Surender, “Application of IoT-based user-friendly monitoring system for increasing the reliability of SIS: A novel approach for small-scale chemical labs and industries”, Chemix ’18: A National Conference on Intra‐ and Inter‐ Disciplinary Blend of Chemical Engineering, 7-8 April 2018, NIT Nagpur. In press.
- NiharikaPantawane, P.H. Ghare, “Comparative study of different back off mechanisms in medical body area networks”, National Conference on Advanced communication technology and networks, 2017 at MNIT, Jaipur.
- Anveshkumar, A. S. Gandhi, “Design and performance analysis of a modified circular planar monopole UWB antenna”, in Proceedings of the IEEE 8th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), pp. 1-5, Delhi, India, July 2017.
- Nella, and A. S. Gandhi, “Moon slotted circular planar monopole UWB antenna design and analysis”, in Proceedings of the IEEE 6th International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), pp. 595-600, Manipal, Karnataka, India, September 2017.
Participation in International/National Conferences in India & Abroad during the year 2017-18
|Sr. No.||Name of faculty||Place of Conference||Date(s) of Conference|
|1||Dr.Prabhat Kumar Sharma||Paris, France||20-25 May 2017|
|2||Dr Prabhat Kumar Sharma||Bengaluru, India||4-8 January 2018|
|3||Dr. Ashwin Kothari as Chair Program Committee||IIIT, Nagpur, India||11th-13th Nov, 2017|
|4||Dr.Prabhat Kumar Sharma (session Chair)||IIIT, Nagpur, India||11th-13th Nov, 2017|