Last Updated Date:
Organisation and Function
| 1.4 Norms for discharge of functions[Section 4(1)(b)(iv)]
|| Nature of functions/ services offered
Conducting Undergraduate, Postgraduate & PhD programmes. The academic and industrial research along with R&D projects is conducted at VNIT.
Research Publications, Book Publications, Conducting national & international conferences/workshops/STTPS/FDP/Seminars/Summer Schools, Industry Institute Collaboration, Patents, Innovation & Technology Transfer and Consultancy.
|| Norms/ standards for functions/service delivery
Annual Report Index S. No 10-17
|| Process by which these services can be accessed
Relevant information is available on VNIT website & institute Library.
- Click here for more Details : Academic Process
- The academic R&D projects
- Method 1 : Institute Project coordinator/faculty submits the research proposals to various research organizations like DST, SERB etc. and obtained approval for the projects along with the grants to run the projects.
- Method 2 : Industries/Academia also contacts VNIT Nagpur and grants research projects along with funding.
- Faculties are encouraged to publish their research work in various research publications like Scopus etc. and also encourages publish books from various reputed publishers like TATA Mc Graw Hill and Pearson etc.
- Institute conducts national & international conferences/ workshops/ STTPS/ FDP/ Seminars/ Summer Schools in various departments for which necessary information circulated among the reputed institutions.
- Regarding Industry Institute Collaboration, Patents, Innovation & Technology Transfer and Consultancy, the industries encourage for collaborative work, VNIT also contacts industries for technology transfer, projects, consultancy works. The faculties are encouraged to file patents for their original work.
- Interested personals are encouraged to contact VNIT, Nagpur authorities, depending on the area of interest.
|| Time-limit for achieving the targets
- Academic Time Table semester-wise is followed strictly for all programmes viz UG, PG and Ph. D Programme.
- Funded Research Projects are completed as for the time line mentioned in the respective projects. Most of the projects having time line of 2 to 3 years and VNIT, Nagpur completes the project within given timeline
- Research Publications, Book Publications, Conducting national & international conferences/workshops/STTPS/FDP/Seminars/Summer Schools, Industry Institute Collaboration, Patents, Innovation & Technology Transfer and Consultancy is a continuous process.
|| Process of redress of grievances
Grievance Committee – Click Here
The respective grievances can be emailed for its redress by the concerned authority.