CVIP 2022 Program Schedule
Detailed program schedule. (Click Here)
CVIP 2022 Oral Presentation Guidelines
Oral presentations for the CVIP 2022 have been allocated 10 minutes of effective presentation time. Additional 02 minutes are allocated for questions by the session chairs and 01 minute turnaround time between speakers. You will be asked to leave the podium once your time is up. Please make sure you do not exceed the given time limit.
Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to share technical content related to the submitted work only in a clear and sharp manner, including giving an outline of the key principles, facts, and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
In order to ensure a smooth performance during your session, please consider the following instructions:
- All presenters are suggested to be at the session room 20 minutes before the session starts and introduce yourself to the session chairs.
- A laptop/desktop machine and a screen will be available in all technical session rooms. Presenters are not allowed to use their own laptop computers, to avoid useless time breaks in between papers.
- Bring your presentation
(in Adobe PDF format only)in USB pen drive and upload it in the Session Room computer no later than 15 minutes before the session start. You can also bring it earlier during tea and lunch breaks before your presentation.
- Oral speakers should test their presentations with the projector before the session, to avoid any technical difficulties.
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installations of MS-windows (English version) will be available. Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause the wrong layout/style of your presentation.
- All web links, videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically. We cannot provide any support for embedded videos in your presentations.
- Your talk may be recorded. If you did not give permission to record your talk, please let the Program Chairs know before starting your presentation.