Registration and camera-ready submission portals open: September 01, 2022
Deadline for camera-ready submission: October 10, 2022
Deadline for early bird registration: October 15, 2022
Single conference registration includes the access to the following:
- All CVIP 2022 conference sessions
- All keynote and invited talks
- Refreshments and lunch (November 04-06, 2022)
- Conference dinner
- Conference kit containing bag and stationery items
Please note the following conditions before registering:
- Registration form is available at https://pay.vnit.ac.in/home
- At least one author for an accepted paper is compulsory to register and present the paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
- In case of Student Author, he/she is required to upload a valid proof of being a student during the registration.
- In case of IAPR or IUPRAI Members, a valid proof is required to upload during the registration process.
- An author can present another paper at the reduced fee @ 50% of the original registration fee, i.e. the total registration fee will be 1.5 times of registration fee of 01 paper. This discount is applicable only for additional papers to be presented by the same author.
- If the final manuscript in Springer format exceeds 15 pages, the additional INR 2400 or USD 30 will be charged for each extra page.
- Onsite registration will be available on the days of the conference November 04-06, 2022 starting from 8:30 A.M. at the conference venue.
Procedure for Payment via VNIT Pay System
The registration categories and the corresponding charges are shown in the table below
|Duration||Category||Indian Delegates||Foreign Delegates|
|Early Bird Registration (Till October 15, 2022)||Student Author Registration Fee - IAPR/IUPRAI Member||INR 9440||USD 250|
|Student Author Registration Fee - Non IAPR/IUPRAI Member||INR 10620||USD 300|
|Author Registration Fee (Academic) - IAPR/IUPRAI Member||INR 11800||USD 350|
|Author Registration Fee (Academic) - Non IAPR/IUPRAI Member||INR 12980||USD 400|
|Author Registration Fee (Industry) - IAPR/IUPRAI Member||INR 12980||USD 400|
|Author Registration Fee (Industry) - Non IAPR/IUPRAI Member||INR 14160||USD 450|
|Non-Author Registration Fee||INR 5900||USD 200|
|After October 15, 2022||Student Author Registration Fee - IAPR/IUPRAI Member||INR 10620||USD 300|
|Student Author Registration Fee - Non IAPR/IUPRAI Member||INR 11800||USD 350|
|Author Registration Fee (Academic) - IAPR/IUPRAI Member||INR 12980||USD 400|
|Author Registration Fee (Academic) - Non IAPR/IUPRAI Member||INR 14160||USD 450|
|Author Registration Fee (Industry) - IAPR/IUPRAI Member||INR 14160||USD 450|
|Author Registration Fee (Industry) - Non IAPR/IUPRAI Member||INR 15340||USD 500|
|Non-Author Registration Fee||INR 7080||USD 250|
|Onsite Registration||Author/Non-Author Registration Fee||INR 15340||USD 500|
|Charges for Additional Pages (per page)||INR 2400||USD 30|
- 18% GST is included in the registration fee given above.
- USD conversion rate is considered at INR 80 for the payment of registration fees.
- You must upload the final camera-ready submission before you register your paper and pay the registration fee.
- Camera-ready paper submission details can be found at the link below Camera Ready Submission
- The final camera-ready manuscript submission deadline is October 10, 2022, and the program will be finalized immediately after the date. An author registration will be checked before including each paper in the program schedule (and the proceedings).
- For accommodation details, please see the accommodation section.
- Please note that we do not entertain cancellation of registrations, and no refunds will be provided.