- Guidelines Governing Ph.D. Programs
- Ph. D. Admissions :-
- Reporting / Registration Process & Other Information
B.Tech/B.Arch Admission 2018 (JEE)
- For B.Tech/B.Arch Admission 2018 (JEE)
- Help Cum Reporting Center – Click Here
Contact Details : Phone No-0712-2801740,2801741 Fax No. -0712-2221030
JoSAA Admission 2018
- B Tech B Arch Admission JoSAA 2018
DASA Admission 2018
- DASA_B Tech B Arch Admission 2018
- Institute Reporting Instructions
- Instructions for portal registration
- Imp Note: The candidates are suggested to bring a Demand Draft (DD) for the deficit amount, if any, in favor of “The Director, VNIT Nagpur”. Conversion rate (USD to INR) is fixed at Rs. 68.58/-.
- Refund Rules for Hostel Admission Cancellation 2018-19
- Important Instructions for I sem _2018-19 UG
- Format for Fees to be paid by DASA students-2018
M.Tech Admission 2018
- INSTITUTE REPORTING INSTRUCTIONS
- “The M Tech Admissions 2018, at VNIT, Nagpur along with all the other NITs and also including few of Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) and Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) will be through online Centralized Counselling i.e. CCMT – 2018 (Coordinated by NIT, Delhi). Please visit the following link for further details.
- CCMT 2018 link: http://ccmt.nic.in“
- For any query regarding M Tech Admissions through CCMT-2018 Kindly visit / contact CCMT-2018 Help Centre / Reporting Centre at the Workshop (first floor), Department of Mechanical Engineering , VNIT Campus, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440010
- “Information about the separate, Institute level (local) admission procedure to be conducted by VNIT Nagpur for sponsored seats in M. Tech. programs at VNIT Nagpur is available in the Information Brochure below”
- M.Tech (Sponsored Seats) Brochure
- Application Form for Sponsored seats
- List of Eligible Candidates for M.Tech. Sponsored seats
- INSTITUTE FEES: Information and details related to Institute fees is available here. Please direct any query regarding the Institute Fees to the Dy. Registrar-Academic (Phone : 0712-2801241 / 2801365)
- HOSTEL FEES: Information and details related to Hostel fees is available here. Please direct any query regarding the hostel to the Asst. Registrar-Hostel (Email :firstname.lastname@example.org Phone : 0712-2801233 / 2801373).
- Cancellation and Refund Policy – Click Here
- Candidates are advised to regularly check VNIT website for updates.
M.Sc. Admission – 2018
(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Institute Reporting Venue (16-Jul to 19-Jul 2018) – VNIT Auditorium
- Institute Reporting Instructions
- Instructions for portal Registration
- M.Sc. admission Information Brochure – 2018
- Poster for M.Sc. Admission – 2018 (Click Here)
- Admissions to M. Sc. Programmes in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for the year 2018 will be through Centralized Counseling (CCMN- 2018) based on IIT-JAM 2018 Score. The details of the admission procedure through CCMN-2018 are available on the website www.ccmn.in
- For any query regarding M. Sc. Admissions through CCMN-2018 Kindly visit / contact CCMN-2018 Help Centre / Reporting Centre , Department of Physics, VNIT Campus, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440010.
- Contact Details:
- Phone – 0712-2801172/2801745/2801746
- Email – email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- INSTITUTE FEES: Information and details related to Institute fees is available here.
- Please direct any query regarding the Institute Fees to the Dy. Registrar-Academic , Emai: email@example.com (Phone : 0712-2801241 / 2801365)
- HOSTEL FEES: Information and details related to Hostel fees is available here.
- Please direct any query regarding the hostel to the Asst. Registrar Hostel (Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone : 0712-2801233 / 2801373).
Aspirants are requested to visit the VNIT website regularly for acquainting with the admission procedure.